Aspermont Limited (Aspermont) is a print, online and digital publisher to various industry sectors.
Subscription to Aspermont magazines, tablet publications or online news service publications (Aspermont Publications) is subject to the following terms and conditions (Standard Terms and Conditions):
- Subscription prices quoted by Aspermont are inclusive of delivery costs.
- You must ensure Aspermont is provided with the correct contact information and order details on the subscription form or over the phone. Aspermont will not be liable for any consequences flowing from such errors or incorrect information including, but not limited to, failure to send Aspermont Publications to the correct address. You must notify Aspermont of any change to your postal or email address or any other relevant details.
- By subscribing to an Aspermont Publication you have entered a contract (Subscription Contract) with Aspermont. The term of the Subscription Contract is for the period (Subscription Period) nominated on the subscription form, agreed over the phone or through some other means of official communication, which corresponds with the subscription amount paid.
- You may cancel your subscription to an Aspermont Publication at any time during the Subscription Period by advising Aspermont of the cancellation in writing or by telephone. Aspermont will provide a refund being the equivalent value of the remaining Aspermont Publications owing to you prior to cancellation being actioned by Aspermont. It may take up to two business days to process the cancellation request, in which case any refunded amount will apply from the time the cancellation takes effect.
- Aspermont will not, under any circumstances, provide a refund for Aspermont Publications received by you.
- By entering the Subscription Contract you:
- consent to the receipt of emails from Aspermont containing information and offers about relevant Aspermont and partner products and services. Should you wish not to receive promotional offers, you can do so by managing your email preference centre accessible at the bottom of Aspermont and it's product emails or alternatively contact customer service.
- acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions may be modified by Aspermont from time to time;
- acknowledge that it is your responsibility to regularly review the Terms and Conditions; and
- agree to any modification made by Aspermont to the Terms and Conditions.
- Pursuant to clause 7 above, you:
- consent to online subscription members receiving emails from Aspermont containing information and offers about relevant Aspermont and partner products and services.
- Online subscription members managed by you are able to opt out of receiving promotional offers by them managing their email preference centre accessible at the bottom of Aspermont and it's product emails or alternatively contact customer service
- If you have any questions, please contact Aspermont Customer Service on (08) 6263 9100 or email@example.com