Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown Convention Center, Denver, USA
What is the event?
The Future of Mining Americas has been created to connect C-suite, Heads and Managers of Mine Operations, METS and Support Services from top enterprises around the globe to debate and define the current and future mining landscape across the Americas and follows on from the success of the inaugural Future of Mining Australia which brought together over 400 mining professionals in an immersive two day event.
The Future of Mining will address the key strategic and operational questions that matter from project/operations level management through to the boardroom. This event is designed to step away from the traditional transactional conference model to provide a transformational experience.
No other conference is backed by the knowledge capital of the experienced Mining Magazine and Mining Journal editorial teams, which enables us to offer genuine insight into the catalysts and the trends redefining the global mining environment.
Aspermont (the publisher of Mining Magazine and Mining Journal ) has been driving the Future of Mining debate digitally since the launch of the Future of Mining digital content hub in 2016. Our Future of Mining event series continues this important debate in a new forum.
We will address jurisdictional and governance changes and showcase the new developments affecting the mining industry in 2 days of independent, curated content with the world's leading experts and the most influential key-note speakers, guaranteed to bring fresh new perspectives and to challenge conventional thinking. Key agenda topics include:
- New metals, uses and markets - The future outlook for material sourcing trends and the impact on supply and demand
- Optimisation through digitisation - The impact of AI, Data Capture, Gamification, and Block chain on mine productivity
- Change management - Managing social, cultural and environmental demands in amidst technological, social and geopolitical change
- Driving growth in Exploration - recent advances in undercover exploration, drilling and multi-element analysis for rapid success
- Skills attraction and retention - supporting the future of skilled labour through talent acquisition and development
- Future growth and investment - shaping the future of ‘smart' miners through corporate growth planning
Attendees will include
• Global Mining & development companies
• Consultants & advisors
• Executive management
• Mine management and Plant management
• Operations and logistics
This is a unique opportunity to come together in a content driven setting to hear case studies, peer led discussions, and get insights into the latest innovation and technology which are driving mine productivity, efficiency and safety today. By showcasing new cutting edge trends and addressing catalysts for future change, we identify your growth opportunities and discuss the challenges and disruptions inherent to all strategic planning.
Our platform is the stage on which innovators who develop future mining solutions meet industry participants facing challenges now and provides the opportunity for both to engage with mining decision makers and purchasers looking for ways to deliver greater returns for their operation. We differ from the standard equipment exhibition, as we offer every one of our innovative suppliers a chance to demonstrate the applications of their products in the context of the future of mining to innovative operators.